Looking for a leg up on the competition? Or maybe your Facebook page is just running low on ideas for new content? Then maybe these quick little tips can help jumpstart a lagging campaign.
Be a person, not a building.
– Add a little more of the people running the business rather than the traditional, conservative stiff white-collar, authority type – loosen up and have fun with it.
Make all content on website / Blog and other places “share-able” with a Like or Recommend button.
– Simply stated, it’s easy to click a button on something you like right? And that click, may get another click…you get the idea here…Don’t be afraid to ask your Fans to click on it too, give them some direction on the page.
Give away a Checklist.
– Okay, I’ll admit it, I tend to get very little done without the odd Post-It note around, sadly it’s true but I’m not alone. It’s Fall already and our never-ending TO-DO lists just keep on growing and growing. So, why not make a simple 5-10 point Checklist to help your fans out.
Enable faces on the Like/recommend button.
– Just by enabling faces on like and recommend buttons can boost click-through rates by as much as 2-3 times in comparison to plain buttons. People like to click on faces and particularly eyes for some reason, maybe its instinctual who knows, but it’s proven marketing.
Use the events application to promote webinars, white papers, other media content, or physical
– This one is far more seldom used than you’d imagine. Maybe people think if they don’t have an event planned it’s not worth putting anything on it, but you could even put someone else’s event on the page / list. If it’s relevant to what you do and your fans can get some benefit on it, or even rallying around a good cause in the community, then you’re making yourself a resource here. Definitely worth a go!
Hey, if you like the tips above, we’ve got TONS more so please feel free to Share – thanks !