#SMCamp 2013 Registration
The 4th annual Social Media Camp is May 6th, 7th and 8th, 2013.
There are many registration options available for the upcoming Social Media Camp, including limited edition Gold and Platinum passes, new this year.
Silver Pass – Starting at $229 plus HST (Door Price: $499 plus HST)
- Welcome Reception at Club Nine One Nine (May 6th)
- Tradeshow Access
- All Main Stage Presentations, Workshops and Keynotes
- All Camp Presentations and Workshops
- Social Showcase and Knowledge Cafe
- Personalized Coaching (Optional, while availability lasts)
Gold Pass – Starting at $399 plus HST (Limited to 110 Advance Tickets Only; Price increases November 15, 2012)
- All Silver Pass Options (Above)
- Social Media Awards Gala Dinner (May 7th, 7pm)
- Exclusive Workshop and Luncheon with C.C. Chapman (May 7th)
Platinum Pass – Starting at $999 plus HST (Limited to 30 Advance Tickets Only; Price increase December 15, 2012)
- All Silver and Gold Pass Options (Above)
- Invitation to all VIP Events
- Exclusive Workshop and Luncheon with Mari Smith (May 8th)*
How did this get started?
Social Media Camp Victoria started when Chris Burdge and Paul Holmes decided that Vancouver Island deserved to have a top notch event where people with an enthusiasm for social media could both learn to leverage it effectively as well as talk about its effect on mainstream media, business and society as a whole.
After extremely successful events in 2010, 2011 and 2012, #SMCamp has evolved into the premier social media event in Canada, attracting attendees from all across Canada and the USA and from as far away as Mexico and Thailand.
If you’re looking for a rewarding, informative social media and all that’s connected to it, conference, then SMCamp is the one to go for.